Xdesk Terra ™
Xdesk Terra ™ Specifications
Power Adjustable Height Control System
- Push-button power adjustable height selection
- Dual microprocessor controlled lifting columns
- Dual powerful 18 volt DC motors
- Sophisticated track guidance system
- Robust internal dual chain drives for increased reliability and low noise
- 3 Programmable memory presets
- Integrated controller includes diagnostic tools
- Brilliant digital LED display indicates height selection
- Ergonomic convex/concave rubber buttons
- Smooth and gentle soft-start and soft-stop
- Unibody construction: out of sight internal motor design
- Opti-Sync ensures both lifting columns are perfectly synced
- Advanced hall sensors precisely control speed and proximity of each actuator
- Dust, air and moisture resistant
- Solid-state controller, i.e. there are no moving parts like relays
- UL approved components
- Solid aircraft grade aluminum frame - recycled aluminum, but same quality as new
- Powder Coat finish options include Jet Black Gloss, Alpine White and clear gloss powder coat which retains the natural beauty of brushed aluminum
- Each advanced powder coat finish is baked on in 400 degree ovens for increased scratch and wear resistance.
- For the ultimate in sophistication, choose anodized aluminum to allow the natural beauty & fine detail to shine through, even in black. A non-gloss finish available in either natural silver matte or black matte, anodized aluminum resists scratches and will never corrode, flake or peel.
- Safe: contains no solvent-based paints
- Elegant design - no exposed screws, hardware or motors
Natural Bamboo Surface Desktop
- Choose from three bamboo finishes: light, medium or dark
- Safe: contains no formaldehyde or other toxins
- Edges are slightly rounded
- Safe: contains no solvent-based paints
- Corners are slightly rounded
- 15 feet of NextFlex™ braided monofilament cable cover contains power and data cables
- Expands 150% to hold all data and power cables for a very clean install
- Elegant metal grommet covers allows power & data cables to cleanly pass through desk surface
- Each NextDesk Air includes two grommet holes and two grommet covers, NextDesk Terra, Choose one centered grommet or two grommets, each positioned 19” from the edge
- Grommet covers are finished to match the aluminum finish on each NextDesk
- Best in class lifting speed: 1.7 inches per second
- 54% faster speed adjustments than Chinese manufactured desks
- Super wide height range: from 24 inches to 50.5 inches
- 315 lb conservative rated lifting capacity
- Ultra quiet: 60 decibels during transitions (normal conversation is 60 - 70db, a telephone dial tone is 80 db)
- No mechanical relays, no clicking sounds made by relays when the button is pressed
- Auto-Protect – the entire system protects itself against overload by cutting itself off
- EcoSleep: during standby, power consumption is almost zero watts
Ergonomic Keyboard Arm
- Download Keyboard Platform Technical Drawing ›
- Independent height and tilt adjustment
- 360 degree swivel - easily move keyboard freely from side to side
- Patented spring assisted Lift-n-Lock ™ counter balancing
- Adjustments are quick and easy. Simply lift the front upward.
- Maintain a natural, healthy S-shaped spine
- Height indicator gauge -allows users to easily adjust the height of their keyboard
- You can maintain a 0 - 15% negative slope as ergonomists recommend.
- Dial in the perfect setting and easily return to it.
- Solid bamboo platform perfectly matches each NextDesk Terra
Integrated Vanity Cover
- Perfectly matches the stylish aluminum finish of your NextDesk
- All-genuine aluminum construction available in all 5 finishes
- Smartly designed as a cable raceway to conveniently conceal power & data cables
- Integrates into the desk to enhance beauty rather than detract; not an afterthought
- Quickly hide cables from view without the need to install NextDesk under-desk cable ties
- Fully compatible NextFlex™, our braided monofilament cable cover system
- Easily create a sleek, tidy and well organized workspace
Ergonomic Monitor Arm
- Available in both Single and Dual Monitor Capabilities
- Accommodates displays up to 20 pounds
- Allows for fast and easy setup with patented Quick Connect technology
- Adjusts for heights up to 13"
- Moveable back and forth up to 20"
- Easily adjustable with included allen wrech
- Swivels 360 degree
- Mounts to the edge easily with a clamp or through a hole
- Includes 75 mm and 100 mm patterns for mount
- Integrates seamlessly with NextDesk cable management for a clean look
- Moveable back and forth up to 20"
- 12 surge-protected 115 volt AC electrical outlets
- Intelligently spaced outlets accept all plug types
- Mounts underneath NextDesk, out of view
- Complete 3-line AC protection in 14 gauge
- 10’ extended cord for flexibility
- Low profile design for out of sight connections
Easy on-site final assembly
- Download NextDesk Assembly Manual ›
- Remove from packing and complete final assembly in approximately 25 minutes
- Third-party final assembly service is available for $150
All desks are shipped via third-parties and not by NextDesk employees. We ship desks that are less than 64 inches in width via Federal Express. Desks that are 64 inches and larger desks must be shipped via truck lines due to size limitations of Federal Express packages. For large desks, NextDesk uses the best truck carriers in the business to make sure your NextDesk gets to you on time and in good condition. You will have the option of picking up your NextDesk at a local dock, or making an appointment to have NextDesk delivered to your home.
NextDesk will gladly ship products worldwide to most international destinations. The NextDesk Online Store ships within the United States of America and Canada. If you wish to get an international shipping quote on any of our products, please call (00+1) 512-212-7758 or use international shipping form to obtain a shipping quote.
Home and Business Delivery Options
The two types of deliveries are curbside delivery and inside delivery. With curbside delivery, the driver will bring the desk to the end of the driveway at the delivery location. Some companies do not allow delivery drivers to bring the products inside your home due to safety concerns. In some cases the driver cannot bring the product under any structure. With some third-party delivery companies used to deliver large desks over 64 inches, the driver may not offer to remove the item from their truck. With commercial deliveries, the driver may bring the item inside your place of business if Inside Delivery is selected. If available in your area, inside delivery typically costs an extra $75. Extraordinary delivery requirements such as a multi-level building may require additional delivery charges.
Each NextDesk is custom manufactured in the order it is received. Please see the respective product page in our online store or your email receipt for a shipping estimate. Custom desks or L-desks typically require 30 – 60 days for manufacturing. Since the actual delivery date of your order can be affected by events outside of our control, shipping and transit times may vary. In general, allow 2-5 days for transit.
At NextDesk, we think knowing your desk will stand with you through every day builds trust and confidence. That’s why your NextDesk and its motors are backed by a best-in-class 5 year limited warranty. All NextDesks are designed, manufactured and assembled in the the great city of Austin, Texas.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
In addition to offering the best in class warranty, We are so sure you will love your NextDesk, we offer a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Try a NextDesk for 30 days Risk Free, in the unlikely event you are not happy with your NextDesk for whatever reason, we invite you to return it. You may return your undamaged NextDesk in its original condition with the receipt and packing for a full refund (less shipping charges) within 30 days of purchase